joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Discussion..Mild overall..and really not wild

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the pattern wants to be cutoff-happy for early April...some cold air lurking around, so def some snow chances. Esp interior and certainly for CNE/NNE. But even further south will have to watch.

Status unchanged on the 00z Euro ensembles....and other guidance for that matter.

You know it's not warm and humid ..so why would you ask that? Ask what you really wanted to. Will there be snow IYBY?

:lol:

There's some shots for snow in his BY. Yours too...though chances increase the further north you get. 4/4-4/7 period will have to be watched. Very reminiscent of some patterns that produced big late season snowfalls.

:lol:

There's some shots for snow in his BY. Yours too...though chances increase the further north you get. 4/4-4/7 period will have to be watched. Very reminiscent of some patterns that produced big late season snowfalls.

Lol..I mean could it have been any more obvious what he was asking.. Hopefully there's 1-2 more shots for us. if it's gonna be cold..let's at least have snow chances for some folks

You know it's not warm and humid ..so why would you ask that? Ask what you really wanted to. Will there be snow IYBY?

Well, I am not counting on many snow chances, but was wondering if the pattern was starting to flip at all... if not, I would be expecting a cool, wet period to start the month. Not a hackey sack kind of month

Archived