• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
End of Winter & Early Spring General Obs + Banter

TauntonBlizzard2013

unless of course the pics were taken in sequence. You seem prett affirmative, I just went by what has been reported locally, but you were rude to tell me to stop.but expected

The blowtorch effect was from the wind. I was not rude to tell u to stop when ur spreading wrong info.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have worked in the fire service as a volunteer and professionally for 35 years bro,just said what was reported.

Didn't know that, just know that a lot of posters in NYC are firefighters.

Emotions running high. Gonna go snuggle my kids. Gnite.

K....I guess you miss the post where he told me to go f myself. He edited it real quick..

I'm don't tho

One of you two has to choose to be the bigger man and either drop it or PM the other to bury the hatchet...if he said that shame on him too, but i dont give a f*ck about that, just trying to discuss the fire.

I never said that at all. I would never, I was editing my post, wth. God bless these guys, my original post said, backdraft,no water disaster, thats all.

Well it's entirely wrong and the wind has been named by the chief for the aggressive fire behavior...

Proving you wrong always feels good.

Well it's entirely wrong and the wind has been named by the chief for the aggressive fire behavior...

it dont matter at all,nothing feels good about this, just an FYI I based my initial thoughts on early reports like this.

"All of sudden, the smoke got black and pushed out in the street and I heard a big explosion noise," witness Kayla said.

WTF kind of a comment is this on this type of subject matter?

Jesus. Give it a rest.

WTF kind of a comment is this on this type of subject matter?

Jesus. Give it a rest.

Okay..then what type of comment is it when he tells me to go f myself?

And the subject matter was on a picture he posted claiming something that was false. Stop making it into something bigger

I just can't imagine this; hearing the box go out, heading to the box with the people I have been working with for years. The same people who I sit around and eat with, live with, sleep with, converse with, tell the worst and best stories of my life with. Getting the pants and boots on and getting in the truck. Then two of them are gone by the end of the day. These two guys had left their personal belongings, clothes, lockers, life just as they left them at the firehouse. Somebody that knew them very well will have to go to 33/15 tonight and see the exact place that these two left their street shoes in before the fire, the same exact way they left their locker, it all changed and was left behind that fast.

I just can't get past this one. I don't know if I am old enough to value life; or I understand brotherhood better now being a part of more football teams. Man, it sucks.

I just can't imagine this; hearing the box go out, heading to the box with the people I have been working with for years. The same people who I sit around and eat with, live with, sleep with, converse with, tell the worst and best stories of my life with. Getting the pants and boots on and getting in the truck. Then two of them are gone by the end of the day. These two guys had left their personal belongings, clothes, lockers, life just as they left them at the firehouse. Somebody that knew them very well will have to go to 33/15 tonight and see the exact place that these two left their street shoes in before the fire, the same exact way they left their locker, it all changed and was left behind that fast.

I just can't get past this one. I don't know if I am old enough to value life; or I understand brotherhood better now being a part of more football teams. Man, it sucks.

great post Jay

RIP brothers. Heart wrenching stuff to listen to while @ work. Feel terrible for their families and fellow brothers and sisters. 

Sounds like some water issues, as you can listen to the audio eng 33 calling for water numerous times. No sense in speculating events until a full NIOSH investigation is released. ( could take a year or so).

There;s so many types of different phenomenons in the fire service:

Backdraft, smoke explosion, flashover, roll over etc... each one their own beast and easy to mix up without knowledgeable training and experience. 

There could have been multiple events mentioned above that happened. That's second to what happened tonight. 3 kids, 1 wife, 2 sets of parents and other family members going to bed without these 2 men that made the ultimate sacrifice.  not to mention the numerous other FF's hurt on this fire. 

I've rarely heard a fire go to that many alarms that quick. As much as we (firefighters) train and have experience, this stuff happens. It's part of the job. These men were killed doing what they were supposed to do, and that's put the citizens of Boston before themselves. FOr that, they are heroes. 

they werent in the building for more than 2-3 mins before the mayday was called. chief on the news assumed that a window broke out front and the fire proceeded to cut off the engines egress possibly. - just heard that on the news, 

Archived