joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
NNE's Revenge....We're back bi**ches! 3/12-13 discussion

mreaves

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol awesome title,take no prisoners. Best of luck on the storm of the season. Congrats NNE

For all 40 people living in the 12+ swath! 

But I shouldn't be negative - PWM got nearly a foot from a practically un-forecasted storm back in Dec/Jan. Winter storm Nemo was also the first major Nor'easter I experienced living in NE, so may bar is set pretty high.

But I shouldn't be negative - PWM got nearly a foot from a practically un-forecasted storm back in Dec/Jan. Winter storm Nemo was also the first major Nor'easter I experienced living in NE, so may bar is set pretty high.

You underestimate, there are at least 60 of us.

Hehe...we ain't the big city up here, but join me in Montpelier any weekday at about 4:30pm...I'll show you some serious rush hour traffic. ;)

Best thread title I've ever seen on here...well played, mreaves :clap:

and the 100K skiers

Once the mid-level front sets up, its like it just sits there for 6-8 hours with the heaviest qpf falling.

Yeah that's the one feature of this storm...this isn't a CCB sort of deal until later...it's just a ribbon of frontogenesis or overrunning for  awhile until the thing starts cranking near the Cape. Too disjointed for a classic CCB, although the inflow at 850mb will get going later tomorrow night.

Archived