amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
March Banter Thread

CAD_Wedge_NC

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You Are right as they both ride their ?...back in the day of course, been a bit other than football. I'm guessing you were a mic d coming out of hs lil, prob fits the bill. I was a d1 athlete that got a free education and will say each of these guys on most every team puts most everything into their sport, compete at a level that most have no idea about But you're prob fully aware. Good luck to you, your outlook on life and your team's it appears.

Please put that free education to use.

Lots of happy Mercer fans here in Macon today.  Count me as one.  What a game !

On to the weather, now, our low this morning was 32 degrees with a forecast  high of 75.  I think it will bust (just like the Duke spread:),

as the cloudcover is limiting the heating and our temp here at 3:00 is only 68.

Oh, really? I missed that. I'm interested in hearing what you find out. I'd like to see a couple of weatherman go at it in a cage match.

Going by the comments, Fox 8 must have pointed out NC Piedmont Weather directly. Then their post was later removed. I hate that I missed it too. 

Going by the comments, Fox 8 must have pointed out NC Piedmont Weather directly. Then their post was later removed. I hate that I missed it too. 

I finally checked out his page. 

Very interesting to say atleast. He is expecting blizzard type conditions for the heart of the piedmont with Tuesdays storm. Even looking at his map alot of SC will be included. Very gutsy and hope is his right. 

Oh yeah BTW he is from Winston Salem off of Hickory Tree Road I'm from Roxboro. ^_^  :P

We don't even need a sport forum :rolleyes: . Banter threads are also another reason why off topic forum isn't as great as it used to be.

Yeah, can someone squeeze some weather banter in between basketball jibber jabber! I'm not on twitter, and don't subscribe, but does anybody have Roberts thoughts after today's midday runs? JB or DT? I bet DT is a hot mess right now!

Archived