joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 28-March 3rd Winter Storm

Chicago Storm

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's more or less pouring small flakes here. A few moderate sized flakes making there way down with the others.

RAP cuts back the DGZ until late into the evening. But wondering how much moisture will be left by then...

Edit: SN now. Flakes moderate sized.

Nice pic Spwild.

IND still likes a I-70 corridor jackpot of 6-8". Seems like a good call. Go Indy!

Was just looking at the 15z SREF...and kinda laughed when I remembered two days ago, the mean had 41º for IND at 18z Sunday. It is now down to 22º at the same time. Just a bit off... 

Nice pic Spwild.

IND still likes a I-70 corridor jackpot of 6-8". Seems like a good call. Go Indy!

Was just looking at the 15z SREF...and kinda laughed when I remembered two days ago, the mean had 41º for IND at 18z Sunday. It is now down to 22º at the same time. Just a bit off... 

IND going 5-6" for us per the zone forecast.  Seems like as good a call as any at this point as realistically I could see us verify a little lower or a little higher.  Hope we can crack 70"

IND going 5-6" for us per the zone forecast.  Seems like as good a call as any at this point as realistically I could see us verify a little lower or a little higher.

I hope they're right.

Any update to your call, or are you and the JMA gonna fight until the end?  :snowing:

Yep. Good call. Not expecting it, but hope we can overachieve.

This might be a painful storm...by that I mean that there should be times when rates are pretty good but there will be periods where rates may suck.  Patience may be required.

Archived