joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pattern reload cold and snow discussion last week of February

Ginx snewx

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There seems to be this idea that it's just going to clip SE Mass while the rest of New Eng sees partly cloudy. I could see accumulations getting back to ALB

I don't think anybody said that, but for now I would favor those areas for the most snow. Fact, not opinion.

However, I think we have another day to work out any kinks.

I don't think anybody said that, but for now I would favor those areas for the most snow. Fact, not opinion.

However, I think we have another day to work out any kinks.

Sure CC has the best shot for 7 inches or more but this isn't a deal where SE areas see snow with some sharp cutoff. You're talking about ISO lift coming up over a cold arctic dome, so everyone sees plow able

Sure CC has the best shot for 7 inches or more but this isn't a deal where SE areas see snow with some sharp cutoff. You're talking about ISO lift coming up over a cold arctic dome, so everyone sees plow able

Plowable..we'll see...but the euro verbatim is more widespread...IF it is correct.  Again, you get all defensive when someone says SE areas have the best shot. For the record...I wouldn't even include myself in that area this time around.

Plowable..we'll see...but the euro verbatim is more widespread...IF it is correct.  Again, you get all defensive when someone says SE areas have the best shot. For the record...I wouldn't even include myself in that area this time around.

Well when you say you favor SE areas you really mean sunny at BDL.

Well when you say you favor SE areas you really mean sunny at BDL.

Ive noticed you get very irritable at times on here. The problem is when someone says it favors SE areas. Folks that don't follow closely or might not understand the wx fully like Garth or MPM think that means it's only going to snow over SE mass. While the rest of the region sees no snow. The comment favors SE areas needs to be changed to favored for heaviest amouts, but the entire region still sees accumulating snow.

Ive noticed you get very irritable at times on here. The problem is when someone says it favors SE areas. Folks that don't follow closely or might not understand the wx fully like Garth or MPM think that means it's only going to snow over SE mass. While the rest of the region sees no snow. The comment favors SE areas needs to be changed to favored for heaviest amouts, but the entire region still sees accumulating snow.

You need to stop getting so worked up everytime says "favors SE areas". "Favor" doesn't mean other areas are excluded....if they were we'd say "this is only for SE areas".

I've noticed you get irritable when people don't specifically mention isolated hilltops in NE CT. Sometimes saying that you favor SE areas means just that, doesn't need much further clarification. And you could say that it will snow to the NW without suggesting everybody gets advisory amounts, otherwise people who don't follow closely or don't understand might actually believe that too.

Archived