Newest Member
    joxey
Pattern reload cold and snow discussion last week of February

Ginx snewx

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd bet we see Euro increase Qpf again today just like it did 00z

We're going to have the inverse of 2011, when you nearly sqandered a sizeable lead and just held me off.

It went right down to the final event, when you were relived to see a late-bloomer blosson a bit later than advertised, clinching your victory. lol

This looks to be yet another photo finish beetween us.

I'm so excited for next week....even tacking on 5" more to the month of February, this season is going to really make some noise within the annals of the winters of yesteryear...

We're going to have the inverse of 2011, when you nearly sqandered a sizeable lead and just held me off.

It went right down to the final event, when you were relived to see a late-bloomer blosson a bit later than advertised, clinching your victory. lol

I'm so excited for next week....even tacking on 5" more to the month of February, this season is going to really make some noise within the anals of the winters of yesteryear...

I think you meant "annals." This season is going to make some noise within the annals of the winters of yesteryear...

But if you didn't mean that, you have my number.

I think you meant "annals." This season is going to make some noise within the annals of the winters of yesteryear...

But if you didn't mean that, you have my number.

:lol:

Yea, trying to eat and type at the same time

Oh dear

I haven't engaged in any activity that mischievous this season.

Hey, you don't need me....GRADY SIZEMORE is in town.

I'm so excited for next week....even tacking on 5" more to the month of February, this season is going to really make some noise within the annals of the winters of yesteryear...

Im excited.,looks like for the second year in a row a cold snowy Morch is coming. Sunday nite kicks things off.

Im excited.,looks like for the second year in a row a cold snowy Morch is coming. Sunday nite kicks things off.

I'll bet that I can be nearing 80" as we enter March, which would mean that I'd have a legit shot at #2 all-time.

That is HOF material.

1" more drops 2008

6.5" drops 2013

10" more and 2009 goes by the way side

Going to start dropping like your pants in ptown.

I'll bet that I can be nearing 80" as we enter March, which would mean that I'd have a legit shot at #2 all-time.

That is HOF material.

1" more drops 2008

6.5" drops 2013

10" more and 2009 goes by the way side

Going to start dropping like your pants in ptown.

March is a high variance month though, so we could easily get a turd...even if it starts off cold. Though obviously things are looking up for the first 10 days of the month.

I'd feel better about it though if we had a -NAO. But its not a requirement for a good March....1993 is the top example of that. 1997 as well.

Whatever happened to that torch up to the pike today??

Fail.

This wknd's warmth probably overperforms, though.

You were never going to get warm. It still may tickle the pike east of 495 briefly, but this would be very brief. I don't know who had warmth into NE MA or ORH but that was and will be a fail.

You were never going to get warm. It still may tickle the pike east of 495 briefly, but this would be very brief. I don't know who had warmth into NE MA or ORH but that was and will be a fail.

I said torch "up to the pike".

You know its a special season when I've ceased b*tching

Truth. I actually reported a couple of your posts because they weren't bitchy enough, and I was deeply suspicious of account fraud.

I will say, I join your enthusiasm for next week. My Seasonal Affectation Disorder-afflicted roommate leaves for the sunny sanctuary of Bermuda next Thursday. Watching the snow chances ripple through the week to come and threaten her salvation fills me with a kind of schadenfreude that I usually reserve for folks in the Mid-Atlantic forum.

Regardless of the specifics on the OP runs at the moment, the pattern is more potent than Travis Henry.

Whatever happened to that torch up to the pike today??

Fail.

This wknd's warmth probably overperforms, though.

Looks like the NAM had most of CT in the 30s through 18Z. The jump into the 40s is by 21Z as the southerly flow increases ahead of the cold fropa. Either way it'll spike into the 40s whether it's prefrontal or westerly mixing.

Archived