• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 15 Clipper Obs

HoarfrostHubb

Checking out the RAP mesoanalysis over at SPC, it looks like the mid levels are just starting to pinch off (especially at H7). So you are getting a sort of a elongated low center look, like Tip referenced. So I think we're seeing that SE flow really kicking in.

Oh, man....perfect spot for that to take place within the evolution of this low from a SNE perspective.

I'm stuck in an FU sliver at the moment...between the banding on the nw flank, and the meat/potatoes from Bos-PVD points se.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S+ here all of a sudden.

30F

Any chance this has legs?

Ah, it's going to be bursty... I could see ribbons and banded activity pulsing to existence then decaying throughout the event out that way.  It's like 20 minutes of light snow, then flurries, then 20 minutes of moderate snow, then flurries, ...rinse repeat.   It may actually do that for the next several hours... 

Way to not let the Deborahs get to you earlier...  Nice event on the way for MT.

I honestly think they let that talk earlier of this model is Se..this model has a dryslot..this model ticked 3.7 miles east get into their heads. 

All one had to do was look at the radar to our sw to see what was going to happen

I'm enjoying whatever happens tonight

It is obviously starting the bombogenesis process now. As it does, short range models want to change the surface low's track from east northeast to north northeast for a time. If it tugs any further NW than the RAP shows, this storm is going to be a real powerhouse. RAP has it down to 965mb later tonight as it gets to NS.

Archived