joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Medium/Long Range Disco 2

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JMA has a totally different evolution, its more of a northerly dominant system, Miller B-esque. 

Not like anyone cares, but I don't like the Day 10 EURO, not really sure why you all do, it shows a good HP in place, but its transient, looks like it would cut to me. 

And this is why it will work

JMA has a totally different evolution, its more of a northerly dominant system, Miller B-esque

Not like anyone cares, but I don't like the Day 10 EURO, not really sure why you all do, it shows a good HP in place, but its transient, looks like it would cut to me. 

It's got the magic snow levels all to our south the day before

CONUS_JMA_THK_WINTER-CRITICAL_144HR.gif

JMA has a totally different evolution, its more of a northerly dominant system, Miller B-esque. 

This may be the first time you've ever NOT liked a modeled pattern or storm.

Meanwhile, the GEFS/EPS means are actually pretty similar and if anything have improved somewhat with the 500mb pattern. I will say that the EPS did trend deeper with the vortex that drops into Hudson Bay. They are more south than east though from the 00z run. Also, the 12z run trended deeper with the eastern PV / 50-50 low anomaly. Not bad...

Funny how the n00b excited kids take all the blame but DT is posting d 6 snowmaps like they have any meaning and getting hundreds of shares.  What a silly business. Mets shoot themselves in the face left and right. 

Meanwhile, the GEFS/EPS means are actually pretty similar and if anything have improved somewhat with the 500mb pattern. I will say that the EPS did trend deeper with the vortex that drops into Hudson Bay. They are more south than east though from the 00z run. Also, the 12z run trended deeper with the eastern PV / 50-50 low anomaly. Not bad...

EPS 6hr precip panels support the op. Shield is a bit east on the means but the timing is good and dc looks good on the means. 

EPS 6hr precip panels support the op. Shield is a bit east on the means but the timing is good and dc looks good on the means. 

You might be right; I didn't look there. I focused on the Canadian setup since that makes or breaks any potential. But, now that you mention it, clearly the wave on the GFS is the weakest on all the guidance....gee...lol

Funny how the n00b excited kids take all the blame but DT is posting d 6 snowmaps like they have any meaning and getting hundreds of shares.  What a silly business. Mets shoot themselves in the face left and right. 

What a freakin' shame...makes me even angrier thinking about that quote yesterday... ;)

You might be right; I didn't look there. I focused on the Canadian setup since that makes or breaks any potential. But, now that you mention it, clearly the wave on the GFS is the weakest on all the guidance....gee...lol

Control run destroys us and everybody else down the cp/piedmont into SC

I think the timing a relative lack of spread is encouraging. Timing of the best precip on the means coincides with the euro op run. We all know the risks of a retreating hp. Looks pretty good to me. 

Facebook has given a platform for self promotion and hype and for some that is the game. I think most are much more guarded with their comments concerning storm chances. 

Facebook has given a platform for self promotion and hype and for some that is the game. I think most are much more guarded with their comments concerning storm chances. 

Many are guarded but there are quite a few who are not and who are well known.  Plus most of the ire over the past week or so has been directed at teenagers who are probably just overeager... not sure why no  one with a vioce goes after the big mets over the same issues.  

Keep watch ensemble mean trends over the vortex that drops into Hudson/west coast of Hudson and how that affects eastern Canada's confluence. Put all the runs in a row next to each other if you don't have quick comparison maps available. While the thing has definitely trended deeper/further south on the EPS, it didn't noticeably affect things downstream...yet.

Is this related to d6-7 or d10 "event"?

Keep watch ensemble mean trends over the vortex that drops into Hudson/west coast of Hudson and how that affects eastern Canada's confluence. Put all the runs in a row next to each other if you don't have quick comparison maps available. While the thing has definitely trended deeper/further south on the EPS, it didn't noticeably affect things downstream...yet.

I just lined up the last 4 eps runs @ 12z Wed. Pretty easy to see now that you told me to look at it. Today's run is definitely the strongest and furthest SE  of the 4 runs. 

Many are guarded but there are quite a few who are not and who are well known.  Plus most of the ire over the past week or so has been directed at teenagers who are probably just overeager... not sure why no  one with a vioce goes after the big mets over the same issues.  

when you are in charge of your Facebook page and can ban those who disagree or chide, how can they except for disparaging them on another site, and no one wants to Risk (pardon the pun!) being sued for slander/libel so they keep quiet

for those with a circus promotional mentality, the internet presents quite a few opportunities

That was a pretty stupid thing to say. Some of those folks are clueless. 

Yep. They'll fix it!

Is this related to d6-7 or d10 "event"?

This is for the midweek potential.

Dave, JB, and others simply learned what's out there. Go big-have a audience.  Tell it like it really is-you are talking to yourself.

You're missing the point.

I just lined up the last 4 eps runs @ 12z Wed. Pretty easy to see now that you told me to look at it. Today's run is definitely the strongest and furthest SE  of the 4 runs. 

Yeah if this feature keeps going that way, a GFS-like solution could become the end result or a warm system should the wave come out deeper than the op GFS.

Archived