Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 3rd Snowstorm Obs

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be perfectly fine with 3-6 inches, even the lower range of that. I just don't want to end up with a slushy inch or so (or less), while places just barely to my north get crushed.

Actually, looks like the changeover line is approaching the NW fringes of DE.

If the Philly snow magnet is working we'll be fine. :lol:

I'm not holding my breath on seeing much really.  The bad thing is between the temps over the weekend and the pouring rain since 3am most of my existing snowcover is gone.

I wouldn't give up - you still might make the 3 to 6" range (even if at the lower end). I'm probably 10 or so miles north of you and that's my thinking at this point.

I'm not holding my breath on seeing much really.  The bad thing is between the temps over the weekend and the pouring rain since 3am most of my existing snowcover is gone.

I lost a lot of snowcover overnight. But it's been so cold lately it doesn't take much for it to start accumulating on blacktop even.

aye , this one's for the Jersey / NYC weenies.

doubt there's even an inch out there yet.  but temp 23.  

And the majority of the posters in this forum that are in SEPA (not extreme sepa).

2" now, and this is the heaviest I have seen it come down all year (for the past couple of years).

It's incredible outside with the mod snow sticking to everything!

Archived