joxey
February 3rd Snowstorm Obs

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last storm Drexel Hill had close to a foot when I only had 9."

I have 7" outside right now. 

Nova does have quite an elevation advantage relatively speaking, as well as being further north(earlier changeover) so I guess it's not entirely out of the question but does seem a bit high for being so close. If so 10" certainly seems doable for you guys, congrats!

Nova does have quite an elevation advantage relatively speaking, as well as being further north(earlier changeover) so I guess it's not entirely out of the question but does seem a bit high for being so close. If so 10" certainly seems doable for you guys, congrats!

Thanks man. Believe me, I hate people who measure in the grass and crap and don't know how to properly measure. You guys know I wouldn't do something like that. I have a board just like Lee does. I'm waiting for a report from Bryn Mawr or Wayne to come in cause they are relatively close. 

But yea, like I just told Ray Drexel Hill had a foot for that January 21 storm and I only had 9." I know were close but elevation really does help here. 

Thanks man. Believe me, I hate people who measure in the grass and crap and don't know how to properly measure. You guys know I wouldn't do something like that. I have a board just like Lee does. I'm waiting for a report from Bryn Mawr or Wayne to come in cause they are relatively close. 

But yea, like I just told Ray Drexel Hill had a foot for that January 21 storm and I only had 9." I know were close but elevation really does help here. 

Pics, or it didn't happen ;)

Still ripping in Allentown...I'm not measuring because my bed is too warm right now. :P

Looks like 6-7" or so, though.

haha same for me here in northern Berks. Looks awesome out there. Nice to finally be cashing in up here. Based on all the snow reports around the area and yours I'm right the with you. In between 6-7" with moderate snow continuing. Temp keeps going back and forth from 29-30.

Archived