joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 3rd Snowstorm Obs

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been away all day, just measured 8.2" in the driveway.  (I'm sure there was enough compaction to make it about 9", but I don't have a snow board nor was I here to clear it.)  It doesn't look much different from what we had in Fogelsville.  Looks like we finally had a storm up our way without a cruel gradient.  (of precip)

Light snow still falling, but I doubt we'll see any more accumulation.

I'll go with 4.2" as my final total, though that may be slightly too low due to compaction. Overall, I'm happy with my total: I met warning criteria, and had solid rates for a few hours. Considering the fact that I wasn't too far away from ending up with just a slushy inch, I'm grateful I still got over 4".

Warrington, Bucks County, PA.   33 degrees, light snow, light N wind.

8.4" looks like our final here.  Still snowing, but with a temp of 33....not going to accumulate, unless it continues into tonight.

Heavy, wet stuff.   I actually hired a guy to do it....not usual for me, but I got plowed in with a bunch of snow boulders.

Got another 1/4" or so on the driveway where I had shoveled earlier, but the total measurement is still 5.30", so that's my total. And still 33F. 1st time in a while I've experienced a whole snow event (of several inches) above freezing. Nice day all around :). Also our first significant Monday event of the season I believe!

Archived