joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 3rd Snowstorm Obs

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to believe but I believe there is already nearly 2 inches of snow out there - I will go out at top of hour for 1st measure

Temp down to 31.9 with very heavy snow

Wxsim shows 10 more inches between 7am and 230pm today - what it shows Tomorrow night into Wed AM is well lets get thru this one first

post-341-0-71993400-1391428014_thumb.jpg

Such an incredible waste of good liquid so far for us......most likely will remain the case.  Going to be a very frustrating day for NCC.  Good thing we cashed in earlier this winter.  I feel like a Bronco fan right now....gut punch.

Doesn't look good for us. We may miss it by 20 miles. Stuck at 38F in Newark Delaware.

34.5 degrees and raining in North Wilmington, I'm worried I'm going to just barely be on the wrong end of that sharp southern cutoff.

At least my district decided to close today.

I wouldn't give up - you still might make the 3 to 6" range (even if at the lower end). I'm probably 10 or so miles north of you and that's my thinking at this point.

Such an incredible waste of good liquid so far for us......most likely will remain the case.  Going to be a very frustrating day for NCC.  Good thing we cashed in earlier this winter.  I feel like a Bronco fan right now....gut punch.

Yep, I agree. Pouring rain while only 20 miles north get killed.

I wouldn't give up - you still might make the 3 to 6" range (even if at the lower end). I'm probably 10 or so miles north of you and that's my thinking at this point.

I'd be perfectly fine with 3-6 inches, even the lower range of that. I just don't want to end up with a slushy inch or so (or less), while places just barely to my north get crushed.

Actually, looks like the changeover line is approaching the NW fringes of DE.

post-9595-0-28151100-1391430546_thumb.gi

Archived