12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Monday Mauler or Monday Bawler? part II

DDweatherman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds good to me. If the surface temps are as the Euro depicts them i would be good here especially with those rates.

You would be good Total QPF is 1.0 for me and 1.2 for BWI, so you're probably 1.1 or so. Usually the Euro is playing catch up this close in with precip amounts so maybe it's locked in on these amounts. It sure would be great.

BWI way better than last night, and the extra couple miles N only helps me a bit

MON 12Z 03-FEB   0.6    -0.1    1021      98     100    0.21     564     547    MON 18Z 03-FEB   0.1    -1.5    1020      94     100    0.77     561     545    TUE 00Z 04-FEB   0.0    -2.3    1023      90      57    0.15     562     544    TUE 06Z 04-FEB  -3.4    -3.2    1027      92       1    0.00     566     545 

How does dca look?

You would be good Total QPF is 1.0 for me and 1.2 for BWI, so you're probably 1.1 or so. Usually the Euro is playing catch up this close in with precip amounts so maybe it's locked in on these amounts. It sure would be great.

If this can hang on through 0Z tomorrow night this could get pretty exciting up here.

Deformation zone RIGHT over DC 12z. Look at the streamlines at 850mb. Also notice the models are picking up on convective banding and hence the kooky height contours during that time. The temp profiles will be screwy within this zone.

Getting into this zone will flash over any light rain to heavy wet snow that piles quickly.

Deformation zone RIGHT over DC 12z. Look at the streamlines at 850mb. Also notice the models are picking up on convective banding and hence the kooky height contours during that time. The temp profiles will be screwy within this zone.

Getting into this zone will flash over any light rain to heavy wet snow that piles quickly.

Thanks HM.

That sounds awesome.  Randy is definitely back in now!

How much for DC?  :snowing:

MDstorm

Archived