joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 28/29th Storm Model Disco and Obs

NorthArlington101

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, wtf? I've made a couple posts on that beginning around 5:15 this evening that crook!

I wouldn't want to take credit for what he is pointing at  as it's at around 400mb and is over us now.  He should be looking at what is happening on the water vapor upstream from us.  That and what is happening in Canada will decide how far north the precip gets. . 

The storm for us sort of sucks so it's not surprising.  For folks on the northern neck it looks decent but we don't have a lot of northern neck people posting.

True. I just hope for a dusting. :D:whistle:

I wouldn't want to take credit for what he is pointing at as it's at around 400mb and is over us now. He should be looking at what is happening on the water vapor upstream from us. That and what is happening in Canada will decide how far north the precip gets. .

Mitch...Wes is telling you that your water vapor analysis sucks.

I didn't analyze anything....all I did was point out that there was a stream of clouds coming over us from the SW and there was a stripe of precip persistent over the I81 corridor and was questioning it

Berk turned it into whatever

No, I never heard Mitch's comments but if they are the same as on the JB2 tweet, then it is not so good.  the precip still could come north but the water vapor feature that JB2 was looking at won't tell you much concerning it.    Now if the feature starts shifting north, then maybe it would mean something but right now the the vort location and strength is what we're concerned with along with how quickly the northern stream feature swings east. We'd like the latter feature to be slower.

Archived