joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 28/29th Storm Model Disco and Obs

NorthArlington101

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes...but some may want weather information only to sort through post after post/page after page of utter crap/non weather info. Either way, much more active than the Philly forum which is good to see.

We see how well that route worked for the Philly subforum. Welcome anyway if you can wade through the knee deep crap.

We see how well that route worked for the Philly subforum. Welcome anyway if you can wade through the knee deep crap.

Waste deep at times! Kidding...

Not as many people/posters in the Philly forum but several good ones. I switch between the two forums. This Forum gives me a good indication of what's going on even though I'm little more north. Good posters here as well...

First thing to watch for to see if the NAM is believable will be whether that area of heavier precip really develops in western NC since that is what eventually gets aimed at us.

The current radar looks much better than the initialization of the first frame of 12Z on the NAM, imo.

If this were correct, looks like snow from 0z to 9z, would be quite cold and since its overnight could result in a messy commute tomorrow AM.

NAM is 2" for me and you....HI - RES shows a period of mod -  heavy snow between 10pm - 1am

Archived