joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 21/22 winter storm Obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe it or not , not all the time. There have been several times where Southington has gotten more then I. I plow and use a  weather service for totals , I get  every towns totals

Yeah, I guess that isn't THAT surprising given that the distribution of highest totals seems to be a bit unconventional in recent years. Southern parts of the state seem to have the upper hand recently. Also, being farther east has helped with the numerous Miller B's we've had.

99% of the time.

isnt it something to have lived through an era of busy winters and outside of a handful of occssions we just come in last or next to last, we may avg over 40 inches a year but it largely comes from nickle and dime events and about 80 pct of the time we are on the outside looking in.

Yeah, tell me about it. This is a tough one to swallow but we've had our fair share of screw jobs here so I'm pretty used to it by now. This could be up there with the 2/10/10 failure pending final totals. Enjoy your 14" :lol:

yea, it happens....it all evens out in the long run. its only a matter of time when a miller A approaches and its 33F pouring rain here while your doing snow angels in your driveway.

Archived