• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January 21-22 maybe January 24th potential very cold snow event. It's gonna snow dammit!

weathafella

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The RAP brings that band right into ORH and HFD for a time...then it starts to slip east as everything tilts more vertical on the map.

It seems to be performing the best in the short term.

ML fronto strengthened a bit more on the mesoanalysis page and bumped a bit north over SNE so I don't see any reason why the banding won't continue for the foreseeable future.

Notice in the last few frames in SE NY and SW CT it's not making as much progress N....it's going to start to pivot soon.

Meanwhile it's gone ape here between the cells of OE and the over the top stuff we're approaching 1/4 mile in snow.

Def. We are getting into steady snow now. Looking good.

LOL. 

I am just looking to add to the pack...albeit only a few inches.  Thankful for what falls...

Looking at the regional radar, you can see the forward movement getting halted and shunted to the east.  I'm thinking just a dusting is a distinct possibility up this way--even though my zfp still says 4-6. lol

7.7/-4 off w diurnal high that looks to be about 11* at 1:00p.m. (daily high of 13* was at midnight).

Where do i sign for the nam

Yeah...the 4km 18z...holy smokes for my area. Gives us hard hit #1 right now, a second this evening and a third whooping in the morning all sandwiched around impressive OES.

We don't have the winds to meet a blizzard criteria at the moment, but it's snowing and blowing like crazy.  Flakes are enormous, we're finally seeing really good OE contribution too as winds are starting to veer further and further aloft.  Within a few hours it should be screaming somewhere in PYM or Bristol County.

Archived