-JFK: 8"

-FRG: 8.5"

-ISP: 9.5"

-HPN: 8.5"

-BDR: 10"

-TEB: 8"

-MTP: 8"

-Upton: 9.5"

6" line should be around New Brunswick SE to hugging the NJ coast along the Garden State Parkway. 10" starts northeast of Bridgeport. Montauk isn't usually a jackpot zone, and I could see the north shore receiving some enhancement from the Sound at the end. I could see spots like around Syosset over to Coram taking the prize.

Looks like a general 4 - 8 inches across the region from nj-nyc  with some higher amounts especially across LI. Timing looks to be about 8 - 12 hours starting between 7PM and 10PM and finishing by noon.  Peak is overnight Thu into Fri (midnight to 6 AM)

Some specific sites

TTN:  3 - 5

Freehold:  4 - 6 

Sayreville:  5 - 8

Newark: 5 - 8

TEV: 5 - 8

BLM:  6 - 9

NYC: 5 - 8

Yankee Stadium: 6 - 9

Bay Ridge: 6 - 9

Floral Park: 6 - 9

ISP:  8 - 11

My guess:

-EWR: 7"

-Central Park: 8"

6" line should be around New Brunswick SE to hugging the NJ coast along the Garden State Parkway. 10" starts northeast of Bridgeport. Montauk isn't usually a jackpot zone, and I could see the north shore receiving some enhancement from the Sound at the end. I could see spots like around Syosset over to Coram taking the prize.

JM , you know Upton is somehow coming in with a foot lol. They always seen to jackpot. If one place in our metro area is receiving a foot its Upton!

My guess:

-EWR: 7"

-Central Park: 8"

You missed my neck of the woods, KLGA.  :)

Southern NJ-2-5"

Central NJ-4-6"

Northern NJ/NYC-5-9"

SW CT-5-9"

Western LI-6-10"

Eastern LI-8-12" locally maybe up to 14"

Good call, I would up eastern areas of both central and southern nj by a couple inches, another inch increase for Northern NJ/NYC (6-10), LI totals are reasonable. 

I could see surprise jackpots because some places may exceed even the 20:1 ratios, so isolated 14-16" jackpots probably parts of LI, and for some reason I think parts of central nj could see it too (12-14" jackpots). No bias, just going from past totals around that area where there's always been a mini jackpot zone around there. 

I'm thinking more of a 5-7" snowfall through the NYNJ metro area. I went with the higher amounts but it is very possible many areas only get to around or near 5". Long Island amounts should quickly be up in the 8-12" range, as with SNE 10-15". I believe some areas in south and central NJ will beat out NNJ and NYC. I'm thinking 6-9" there

NYC : 6.5"

EWR : 6"

Freehold : 7.5"

Islip, NY : 9.5"

Medford, NY : 10.5"

Boston, MA : 10"

Philadelphia, PA : 5.5"

Archived