Newest Member
    joxey
Big Snow Threat Disco Jan2/3

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's look at this objectively.

12Z gave 8+ on euro! gfs! and ensembles for a lot of people.

Euro has had 4 distinct and different solutions the past 4 runs.

To decide this's the trend and it will continue doesn't make empirical sense. We are not in a suppressive pattern...and haven't been all winter.

Calm yourselves weenies!

Careful, may be accused of wishing it away from SNE... :lol:

In the end, It won't matter what i think or want, Its snows where it wants to, Pretty content with what i have on the ground now, And if i see a few inches out of this, Even better, Never have to be concern of the jackpot here, Its very rare if at all, So that's the last thing i ever look for really

COMMME ON DOWWWN!!  You in fact ARE the Next Contestant on The HECS is Right for Me!  

https://twitter.com/WSI_Energy/status/417724640417427456/photo/1/large  - How has NO one posted this yet?  

Not bad.  22-23" imby.  Not happening.

Gotta be decent. This is where mean QPF may be useless. There's probably still a few 00Z euro-like stragglers in there that are really bumping up the mean QPF for NNE.

Thanks.  Makes sense.

He's got to be less emotionally invested....

I'm just thinking more moderation is required here, and cited veracious reasoning...   I have maintained all along, I am more confident of something being on the charts than that 00z Euro run, and seeing the 12z shift around, just adds to my case.  

I did offer that a NJ Model low would be a better fit for this pattern.   Geez --- you say anything contrary to the snowing OCD stat's desire and there'll be hell to pay

Archived