joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2014 pattern discussion

CapturedNature

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Euro Ensembles continue to suggest deep deep winter resumes the assault right on cue, January 1st. It looks like we might be able to flip the AO during this period of time as well. EPO looks like a player as well. PV wants to take up residence just to the northeast of Hudson Bay.

It looks pretty sexy campers.

post-334-0-05760700-1387626203_thumb.png

Not really...the storm track actually looks like it could be close by.

Ahh good. I get so scared of a PV moving closer and huge cold air dump. It's probably completely irrational, I'm sure. But I have a fear of below normal cold in the heart of winter, as that usually correlates to below normal precipitation up here (aka snow). This winter the lack of blocking may save us from that suppression depression.

Ahh good. I get so scared of a PV moving closer and huge cold air dump. It's probably completely irrational, I'm sure. But I have a fear of below normal cold in the heart of winter, as that usually correlates to below normal precipitation up here (aka snow). This winter the lack of blocking may save us from that suppression depression.

Ski resorts would sill be able to make plenty of snow....so why not smoke some cirrus..

Archived