joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/16 flurries and 12/17 disturbance

attml

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home in Dover, DE. Sitting too far north in the fringe of the precip. Going back and forth between flurries and light snow showers. I am pulling hard for the precip to fill in just a bit farther north. I think we can squeak an inch from this. NWS has it as 1/2". 

P.s. This is what happens when your on vacation and this is only shot at snow. Stalking a 1" event.

Home in Dover, DE. Sitting too far north in the fringe of the precip. Going back and forth between flurries and light snow showers. I am pulling hard for the precip to fill in just a bit farther north. I think we can squeak an inch from this. NWS has it as 1/2". 

P.s. This is what happens when your on vacation and this is only shot at snow. Stalking a 1" event.

I'm SW of you by about 20 miles. Been light to mostly moderate snow here last hour or so. Temp dropped from 35 to 33. Ground and deck covered. Looks like the heaviest of this band will be further south, but its probably too warm for snow there.

I'm starting to think that snowmap Ian posted earlier might be wrong.

Don't give up yet! The highly accurate lovely people at TWC give some snow to the area around 1AM! Just enough time for superband.

The band is about to explode over us. Just wait.

Sarcasm? Or is something working in the atmosphere? Always presuming sarcasm from you. 

Don't give up yet! The highly accurate lovely people at TWC give some snow to the area around 1AM! Just enough time for superband.

Sarcasm? Or is something working in the atmosphere?

Well radar looks like poo so ...

Archived