joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 14/15 winter storm Obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like some pretty heavy precip making a path right at southeast ma from Long Island. Wonder if that gets here as snow

It really isn't that heavy here. Maybe it's still some residual bright banding even though its all rain where I am. Good luck for the rest of the storm there. The coastal front meant business here-we are pushing 40 on parts of Long Island already.

Looks like some pretty heavy precip making a path right at southeast ma from Long Island. Wonder if that gets here as snow

It really isn't that heavy here. Maybe it's still some residual bright banding even though its all rain where I am. Good luck for the rest of the storm there. The coastal front meant business here-we are pushing 40 on parts of Long Island already.

My temp has jumped 2 degrees in like 10 mins. Up to 26..... Just hoping we don't go to straight rain too long

i dunno, been holding steady at 17F for a few hours now in NW Shelton. Thought temps would be in the mid 20s by now. still expect mid levels to warm dramatically in the next few hours which will ping my windows even if surface temps rise to the mid 20s. but dont see how, with the back edge past DC now, that we see long duration of rain.

We're flipping or apparently have some non-snow mixed in right now at 30.4

Between 2.5 and 3"....no idea exactly how much way too windy.

No sign of pingers yet per dual pol in your region, obviously it's something though. Looks much further south - even south of MVY.

Glad you're over-achieving vis-a-vis your expectations.

Archived