Newest Member
    Toothache
October 2013 Obs/Disc.

thunderman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you high?

It's kind of nice...  compared to, say, the Nicaraguan jungle.  Not quite as warm, but more humid.

It wasn't humid at all.. at least not down here. Had a nice breeze blowing all day and only reached the lower 80's.

I predict a tornado watch with one warning

Doubtful on the watch.. maybe NE of here but kinda doubtful there too. I'd guess a 2% somewhere over E PA/NJ maybe up into SNE, perhaps back to us but the timing seems off here. Guess we could slow it down a bit still but precip is already working into WV, so the midday arrival is probably pretty close.  Could still get action then but not optimal and every little bit of help is needed heh.

NAM does back precip in from the SE on Wed tho.. maybe we'll get some of that after all. 

Doubtful on the watch.. maybe NE of here but kinda doubtful there too. I'd guess a 2% somewhere over E PA/NJ maybe up into SNE, perhaps back to us but the timing seems off here. Guess we could slow it down a bit still but precip is already working into WV, so the midday arrival is probably pretty close.  Could still get action then but not optimal and every little bit of help is needed heh.

NAM does back precip in from the SE on Wed tho.. maybe we'll get some of that after all. 

bastid great step-child of 1/25/00??? :o

I saw it... it just all looks weird... remnants of Karen I presume?  Or its own new entity?

GFS closing in on 2" like 6 hrs

99 hrs. qpf totals off 0Z GFS....not bad

http://mag.ncep.noaa.gov/Image.php?fhr=099ℑ=data%2Fgfs%2F00%2Fgfs_namer_099_precip_ptot.gif&model=gfs&area=namer&param=precip_ptot&group=Model+Guidance&imageSize=L

p.s. Leesburg, when you wake up tomorrow morning, get some tissues ready before you click on that link!

99 hrs. qpf totals off 0Z GFS....not bad

http://mag.ncep.noaa.gov/Image.php?fhr=099ℑ=data%2Fgfs%2F00%2Fgfs_namer_099_precip_ptot.gif&model=gfs&area=namer&param=precip_ptot&group=Model+Guidance&imageSize=L

p.s. Leesburg, when you wake up tomorrow morning, get some tissues ready before you click on that link!

3"+... interesting... we need the rain, interesting evolution of it.  Can we get some TS wind gusts to go with it? ;)

Archived