Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
September 2013 Obs/Disc.

Ellinwood

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weather last night for the Bengals-Steelers game was great. Looks like slightly warmer temps for the Ravens-Texans, WVU-MD and Lions-Skins games this weekend with a chance of showers. Hopefully that rain doesn't result in too many fumbles.

And big series on tap for the O's in beantown. Chilly night for a game up there.

The GFS has been a little aggressive with some of the lows.  I could see IAD ticking off 39 though.

yeah.. i dont generally like raw guidance anyway.. and it's colder than everything else on those types of maps.  my guess is a few degs colder than sunday morning most spots.

yeah.. i dont generally like raw guidance anyway.. and it's colder than everything else on those types of maps. my guess is a few degs colder than sunday morning most spots.

Would I be wrong in thinking that high pressure, light winds, and a fairly dry airmass would be a good recipe for cooling?

Already 57 here. Maybe 40's by bedtime. I could see upper 30's.

Would I be wrong in thinking that high pressure, light winds, and a fairly dry airmass would be a good recipe for cooling?

Already 57 here. Maybe 40's by bedtime. I could see upper 30's.

tonight is pretty ideal for cooling overall. nam mos is running too high on dewpoints initially so it's probably too warm for you. prob somewhere around 40 for a low plus or minus.

Archived