amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
September 2013 Obs/Disc.

Ellinwood

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The four runs of the NAM and GFS since 00z all have >1" precip this weekend, but the Euro is no longer wet.  Could use a nice soaker.

Looks like most of this is from a frontal passage judging by the sim radar on NAM.  Correct?  It would be nice to get a nice, long, slow, organized area of rain.

I fly through Dulles Saturday (land around 3 pm, leave again around 7). Does it look like a major severe storm day or more like showers?

I'm going to Quebec City, not the easiest place to get to, and really don't want to get stuck at IAD for 24 hours ...

You maybe delayed but it wont be like anything from a week ago when flights were cancelled.

Thanks, Dave! My first let's plane originally flies up to MDT from IAD and turns around again. Then a lovely 5 hour layover ...

Yeah that is the normal run for MDT-IAD-MDT on Uax. Hopefully your flight will go out of the same terminal as you arrive in from, either A, C or D. Depending on your flights times. I may be able to meet up with ya as Ill be working all day Saturday

Good news is your aircraft will be between IND to EWR and IAD and PIT a few times before leaving IAD to YQB so it is a local aircraft most of the day on Saturday

Archived