• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern New England G2G - November 16 @ Funky Murphys (Worcester)

Quincy

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I could make it, but has anyone thought of meeting in Sturbridge? There's lots of places for a gathering and it's mostly centrally located (<1hr from most of SNE). If it was in October, there's lots of foliage viewing options as well.

That area up to ORH would be a decent option if I could get some time off...could stay at my parent's summer house 20 min away in Woodstock as I'm not round-tripping it in a day from NVT.

When the hell was our last GTG, i recall the 1last jan i went w jerry in ORH and Will waa predicting weenie amounts of snow for BOS in feb and march, i was very skeptical and Then BOOM

Was probably 1.5 years ago.  Bachelorette deal going on in the back room.  Kevin and I were getting our heads rubbed, but he got the extra special lipstick/ lip balm deal.  There are photos somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember Will just had gotten a perm/body wave before that GTG..You can see it well there.

Tippy with the famous long sleeved button up corduroy mock turtleneck sweater that he;s worn to every GTG except the time he wore the Kiss me I'm a meteorologist shirt.

Garth with what appears to be a beaver on his face

G2G at Kevin's house? Would be nice to marvel at the elevation.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't actually mind having a gtg at my house. Only a meager 400 feet above sea level, but a good place to have a gtg.  People who know me, know I like to have a good time, and having the weather freaks (and significant and insignificant others) over for a gtg would be rather tame compared to some of the big summer parties, and concert tailgate festivities we have here. 

So, if people want to take a break from the bar scene let me know. 

45 mins. from Prov.

55 mins. from Hartford.

45 mins. from Worcester.

80 mins. from Springfield

85 mins. from Boston.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't actually mind having a gtg at my house. Only a meager 400 feet above sea level, but a good place to have a gtg.  People who know me, know I like to have a good time, and having the weather freaks (and significant and insignificant others) over for a gtg would be rather tame compared to some of the big summer parties, and concert tailgate festivities we have here. 

45 mins. from Prov.

55 mins. from Hartford.

45 mins. from Worcester.

85 mins. from Boston.

I'd be down  

45 mins. from Prov.

55 mins. from Hartford.

45 mins. from Worcester.

85 mins. from Boston.

As long as no conflicts, I'm in

• 2 weeks later...

Archived