• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern New England G2G - November 16 @ Funky Murphys (Worcester)

Quincy

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOS /E Mass weenies will complain it's too far. Even though all of us in Ct have driven to BOS/ORH/Noho..even Tewksbury.. They don't like to travel far

lol...it's about and hour and 15 minutes from downtown Boston to my house in Stafford with no traffic so on a Saturday, Sturbridge would be about 50 minutes.  If you consider navigating city streets and waiting at traffic lights, door-to-door it's not much further than locations 30 miles from Boston.

lol...it's about and hour and 15 minutes from downtown Boston to my house in Stafford with no traffic so on a Saturday, Sturbridge would be about 50 minutes. If you consider navigating city streets and waiting at traffic lights, door-to-door it's not much further than locations 30 miles from Boston.

You'll see. They simply complain and make excuses and won't make the drive. So we always end up making the long trip , while they walk or rollerskate to the bar

that was a long time ago. i think i picked up Max(?) along the way. i'm pretty sure that was the first one i went to. after that we did one in foxboro, then a bunch in ORH. 

There was one in the spring of '09 in Foxoboro...then another in spring of 2010. Then we had several in ORH including August 2010, January 2011 (with the huge weenie snow pack) and probably 3 more including earlier this year in January.

Archived