• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern New England G2G - November 16 @ Funky Murphys (Worcester)

Quincy

I know we've tried before and it didn't work out, so any ideas?

What days/times work best for most people? What time of the year?

Maybe smaller G2G's work better, given everyone's schedule and location.

Some ideas include:
Lunch, dinner/drinks, golf outing, local weather-related event, etc.

I know one of the sub-forums is doing a golf outing and I'd be very interested in something like that, but obviously it would be best if several other people were also interested.

Let's hear some ideas/suggestions!

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we've tried before and it didn't work out, so any ideas?

What days/times work best for most people? What time of the year?

Halloween.  This is when women feel free to dress slutty with no shame attached.

Maybe smaller G2G's work better, given everyone's schedule and location.

Some ideas include:

Lunch, dinner/drinks, strippers golf outing, local weather-related event, etc.

I know one of the sub-forums is doing a golf outing and I'd be very interested in something like that, but obviously it would be best if several other people were also interested.

Let's hear some ideas/suggestions!

Sounds good.

To those who may not have attended a GTG in the past, while the intentions are good, an event like the Big E is just too much for folks, both cost, and just shear size of the venue. 

With that being said, I missed the one gtg in North Hampton 2 years ago, but wouldn't mind that ride.   Worcester has been the place mainly due to its location. 

With that being said, I would travel up to a 90-120 minute radius if it meant getting a decent sized contingent together somewhere. 

I would definitely be interested, although I'm new around here and nobody would care if I showed up.

Well no need to swallow a shotgun lol. Jeez. The crowd that usually goes is a fun one. We all would love to meet you and or anyone for that matter that wants to come for the first time. Stay long

Enough and you get to see trannies put lipstick on Kevin.

Well no need to swallow a shotgun lol. Jeez. The crowd that usually goes is a fun one. We all would love to meet you and or anyone for that matter that wants to come for the first time. Stay long

Enough and you get to see trannies put lipstick on Kevin.

LOL..just swarms of girls that night. Fighting them off with Guinness pint glasses

When the hell was our last GTG, i recall the 1last jan i went w jerry in ORH and Will waa predicting weenie amounts of snow for BOS in feb and march, i was very skeptical and Then BOOM

It was a while ago. I know there was one planned in early June, but it felt through. 

I think ORH might be a good spot. Of course, we can't please everyone with any location, but that might be our best bet.

How about something this fall as the leaves begin to change and we can discuss how endless winter is right around the corner with days and days of blizzard conditions atop Mt. Tolland?

It was a while ago. I know there was one planned in early June, but it felt through. 

I think ORH might be a good spot. Of course, we can't please everyone with any location, but that might be our best bet.

How about something this fall as the leaves begin to change and we can discuss how endless winter is right around the corner with days and days of blizzard conditions atop Mt. Tolland?Maybe

Maybe EVT will come and talk about why they threw out Kevin's 35" amount for the Feb blizzard. :lol:

Not that I could make it, but has anyone thought of meeting in Sturbridge?  There's lots of places for a gathering and it's mostly centrally located (<1hr from most of SNE).  If it was in October, there's lots of foliage viewing options as well.

I'd be down with that. 84 goes right there for CT folks and it's pretty accessible for most in Mass.

Not that I could make it, but has anyone thought of meeting in Sturbridge?  There's lots of places for a gathering and it's mostly centrally located (<1hr from most of SNE).  If it was in October, there's lots of foliage viewing options as well.

why don't we just shoot for albany...make it a flat 4 hours for me. 

BOS /E Mass weenies will complain it's too far. Even though all of us in Ct have driven to BOS/ORH/Noho..even Tewksbury.. They don't like to travel far

Archived