• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern New England G2G - November 16 @ Funky Murphys (Worcester)

Quincy

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best is Kevins wedding ring clear as day as he slowly migrates his hand south.

LOL

Was I there that time? 

I think you were b/c I came back with you and that was the same night that happened I believe.  

This is funny.  If you went back with him, shouldn't your answer be "yes" instead of "I think you were"?  Just bustin'

i think that was the one that had a really big turnout for the first half of the GTG. birving was there, suslack(??), tubes and his partner skier showed up, maybe even MRG was there? 

i know there was one GTG when it seemed like everyone showed up except for Brian (who i've never met). 

Yep that was the one, back room shenanigans, stealing cake and all, good times, those were the days. 

i think that was the one that had a really big turnout for the first half of the GTG. birving was there, suslack(??), tubes and his partner skier showed up, maybe even MRG was there? 

i know there was one GTG when it seemed like everyone showed up except for Brian (who i've never met). 

Pete was there adjusting his pony-o, Tubes was pulling up his socks, and skier was running an in-house model tracking CO2 concentration.

Yeah, that first G2G was a BLAST, but missed out on the late fun as I needed to get home.  

Depending upon my schedule, as always, I'll try to be there.  I will tell you that, as it always seems to be, my October schedule on Saturdays is full, though one of those Saturdays I WILL be in Worcester at WPI for a Girl Scout event (don't get any sicko ideas...guys!!!   :lmao: )...

Where will it be?!??!

--Turtle  

Lets pick a Saturday in November. Otherwise it would be tough for me with travel for meetings blowing 2 weeks in october basically. Septembers out.

Good call!!!  I think that Will is going to be a little busy in October as well ...    :whistle:    :thumbsup: 

--Turtle

Archived