Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Ridge Builds In - Humidity Sticks Around - Wx Disc

CT Rain

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOl tongue in cheek to get Scooter happy, he hates it

yeah its always in good fun... you guys have definitely had a good run lately down there.  Everyone gets their turn though.  Winter snowfall anomalies are bound to end up outside of CT one of these winters, lol. 

definitely a nice - albeit temporary - airmass change coming. i'd like to see those <60F dewpoints make it all the way to the coast. MOS and 2-m stuff generally holds 'em in the 60s here but that good NE wind might be able to do it. 

the Euro looked wet this weekend? I thought sunny drier seemed to be our lot?

Well there's your reason. I wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much with just a push mower. I have one to do around trees and hard to get places, but tractors make it fun

Unless it's got a three-point hitch and hydraulic PTO, it's not a tractor....it's a glorified lawn mower.  :)

I use a push mower...makes for a good workout.

yea stressful getting a new house and all, hope you have a great vacation with sunny days with cool DPS. Why anyone would like mank is beyond me.

I feel like my day doesn't end with all the stuff going on plus taking care of Bryce. Some have it nice doing sales on their John Deere and sipping Smirnoff ice while viewing a tornado from their driveway.

I feel like my day doesn't end with all the stuff going on plus taking care of Bryce. Some have it nice doing sales on their John Deere and sipping Smirnoff ice while viewing a tornado from their driveway.

:lmao:

-

Wait until you add another kid to the mix (assuming that's in your plans) then it gets really interesting...

In this day and age you certainly should be able to work from home. The world is virtual. No reason you or any of the mets there need to be in the office. You can do it all from home..and they'd save money..inexcusable.

I mean even Will is playing basketball with the neighborhood children while he's"working"

Well if one believes the MOS products...particularly the MEX, it's already pushing 90F by Sunday afternoon.   

Also, has 95 to 97 for Tuesday for much of the area, which at this type of extended range might be an early flag for a run at the century mark. 

Although, MOS has had a bit of warm bias on the first 2 heats waves this warm season. We'll see.   Not that it has to verify, but the blend of the oper. Euro/GFS have 850mb layout at 18 to 19C, at max heating Mon-Thur.  

Either way, could be talking 5 straight days of low-end to midland -scaled heat.  90-95 every day next week.  

Well if one believes the MOS products...particularly the MEX, it's already pushing 90F by Sunday afternoon.   

Also, has 95 to 97 for Tuesday for much of the area, which at this type of extended range might be an early flag for a run at the century mark. 

Although, MOS has had a bit of warm bias on the first 2 heats waves this warm season. We'll see.   Not that it has to verify, but the blend of the oper. Euro/GFS have 850mb layout at 18 to 19C, at max heating Mon-Thur.  

Either way, could be talking 5 straight days of low-end to midland -scaled heat.  90-95 every day next week.  

With 70-75 dews FTW

In this day and age you certainly should be able to work from home. The world is virtual. No reason you or any of the mets there need to be in the office. You can do it all from home..and they'd save money..inexcusable.

I mean even Will is playing basketball with the neighborhood children while he's"working"

Sometimes you have to have face to face encounters with people if you're in the business of caring for them.

Warm and humid.

Wow.  Departures will be hideously postive after next week if that verifies.

Archived