Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Ridge Builds In - Humidity Sticks Around - Wx Disc

CT Rain

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott, any snow make it until 7/1 on Mansfield?

I don't think so...the half pipe would have but the heavy rain the last week of June did that in.

There's one spot up high that's sort of like a cave that likely has snow in it but you'd have to crawl down to find it haha.

I've seen two shooting stars, plenty of fireflys. It's quite clear and dark (crescent moon?)

Same here, I can't believe how brilliant the stars are tonight. 

In our area it's pretty unusual to have weather this humid along with such a clear night sky!

Logan barely fell below 80 overnight. Only tickled 79 in the hourlies. I couldn't find a warmer 7 a.m. temp in the region, including NJ. 81/71.

That wind direction is just taking all that nice heat from the buildings right to the airport. Torch wind.

Hope she is ok

Yeah, just took a few hours of cooling her off and getting her to drink some gatorade.  Still haven't figured out how this happened.  She had plenty of fluids before we go outside and had a bottles of water while there.  All this before 10am.

Looks like I'll be at ~80F for 8am.  Oh boy, this is just soooo much fun.

Both sets of MOS guidance are ridic for S NH today...97-99 across the board. I think I'd tack a couple off of those. 95-97 looks good. We'll be about 1C warmer than yesterday, but mixing out the dews a bit will help us warm too.

Min of 78F at MHT this morning and that's not even in downtown. Their UHI has been approaching mini-BOS levels.

Personally for me a perfect year wxwise. Massive snowy winter with deep pack and massive humid summer with deep dews

A break would be nice to actually have normal summer wx. This isn't normal. No end in sight really other than from rain or renegade BDF.

If you go back though, our summers have def become more humid than they used to be. Sure we usually get some breaks but the trends seem to be for moister type summers .

Some of it is AMO related. I think you need a few more years to make that trend. Last year really wasn't that humid either.

Archived