e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Ridge Builds In - Humidity Sticks Around - Wx Disc

CT Rain

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just classic presentation on radar. Low level shear is pretty poor, otherwise this would be a really interesting storm.

Yeah no kidding. It looks great on radar... beautiful BWER etc. With a nice hodograph that thing would probably ripping a tor right now. 

Looks like it may be becoming outflow dominant now though? 

Yeah no kidding. It looks great on radar... beautiful BWER etc. With a nice hodograph that thing would probably ripping a tor right now. 

Looks like it may be becoming outflow dominant now though? 

I think so, anvil edge looking ragged again so it's definitely taken a step down in intensity. That is our tornado alley in the CWA it seems.

Incoming, Costant thunder frequent lightning with this bad boy just to my north

Cell2_zps138be8ad.png

That can't be what's causing the rumbles I'm hearing in Bath is, it?  I can't believe it would travel that far.  But a lot of rumbles.

81.9/73 at the Pit off a high of 87.3.  Prog for tomorrow on p/c is 88 and zfp is 'upper 80's'. 

That can't be what's causing the rumbles I'm hearing in Bath is, it?  I can't believe it would travel that far.  But a lot of rumbles.

81.9/73 at the Pit off a high of 87.3.  Prog for tomorrow on p/c is 88 and zfp is 'upper 80's'. 

We could easily hear it at the WFO, which is nearly as far away.

We could easily hear it at the WFO, which is nearly as far away.

Yeah, You could hear this one when it was north of turner, But it took more of a ESE jog before it fell apart

BTV picked up another quick 2" today. The incredible record breaking wet period continues.

Wettest drought on record.

That all eventually makes it down the Ct River. It's been a turbulent churning for weeks now. More impressive than most Spring freshets.

Can't believe there hasn't been any major rescue situations.

The marinas between Northampton and Holyoke haven't been able to but boats at dock for weeks.

That all eventually makes it down the Ct River. It's been a turbulent churning for weeks now. More impressive than most Spring freshets.Can't believe there hasn't been any major rescue situations.The marinas between Northampton and Holyoke haven't been able to but boats at dock for weeks.

Well technically all the water in this area goes to Champlain which then flows north to Montreal and St Lawrence River. But yes, most of eastern VT goes down past Hartford haha. It's been wet is the bottom line.

Happy Fourth everyone, a nice evening out there now that the water levels are dropping.

Well technically all the water in this area goes to Champlain which then flows north to Montreal and St Lawrence River. But yes, most of eastern VT goes down past Hartford haha. It's been wet is the bottom line.

Happy Fourth everyone, a nice evening out there now that the water levels are dropping.

and this will just be adding to the flow:

post-919-0-37514800-1372986311_thumb.gif

Man some awesome flash flood videos on Facebook from around this area...I'll have to try to post some tomorrow. Just muddy torrents pouring through the forests and taking out trees, roads, driveways, etc.

Not sure how much more heavy rain we can take...going for day 14 straight with rainfall tomorrow.

Archived