• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2013 Obs/Banter/Disco

Avdave

Got this little sucker, he was tearing up the backyard, eating the garden and burrowing in the pool area.

grndhog.PNG

We have one renamed to "deckhog" since he has taken to climbing the 13 steps up to the 2nd floor deck.

The crazy bugger had the cats puffed up and screaming at 6:30 in the morning.

Who needs coffee, when animal kingdom knocks on your door.

What are you going to do with the POW?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have one renamed to "deckhog" since he has taken to climbing the 13 steps up to the 2nd floor deck.

The crazy bugger had the cats puffed up and screaming at 6:30 in the morning.

Who needs coffee, when animal kingdom knocks on your door.

What are you going to do with the POW?

You know, this groundhog did the same thing, we first spotted him on the 2nd floor back deck (up 15 winding stairs) eating the herbs in pots. The POW has been taken to a nearby wooded park (Beechwood Park) on a narrow mini-peninsula where he can burrow to his heart's content. More so he would have to cross a river to get back to us. ;) I wasn't there, but apparently when my father opened the cage he shot out and kept going until he was out of sight. He did not like it in there.

Working from home.  Nice.

Yeah, our daycare provider is on vacation this week, so the hubby and i are switching days at who works from home and who can go into the office. I went in yesterday and wont be in again until Friday. So I have been juggling a few things between work, the baby and chores

Archived