• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Remnants of T.S. Andrea to Impact the NE - Flood Threat!

moneypitmike

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we dry out Saturday but boundary pverhead and approaching S/W aren't making me full of sunshine. Then the euro shifts winds east and sucks for Sunday.

Sounds like a nice warm afternoon if that's right. Then a decent day interior Sunday and we return flow for big severe Monday. Won't dry out atmosphere with all that moisture in low levels

It's got widespread 2-3" for SNE on may maps...but that track screams mega rains just NW of the track.

What's the QPF up here? Do we avoid floating down the river in sweaters?

Although its been said several times that NNE is the climo favored spot in warm season coastals, while SNE is favored only in winter coastals. Someone also told me it would rain well into Saturday night and Sunday morning too up in NVT, while you guys BBQ on Saturday down south ;)

Although its been said several times that NNE is the climo favored spot in warm season coastals, while SNE is favored only in winter coastals. Someone also told me it would rain well into Saturday night and Sunday morning too up in NVT, while you guys BBQ on Saturday down south ;)

Probably about 1.5" or so. You guys will have to watch out for where the PRE or overrunning rain sets up before hand.

For no reason either...like he's gonna get severe tstms. :lol:

It's just funny because most people wishing for drier weather or less rain would just want this to keep going SE and miss the area. But he knows if he wishes for that he can't get his dews and he'll have to listen to us talk about how nice and refreshing it feels. So he's left with wishing for this to go so far west in order to see a bump up in dews on Saturday.

river tubing was off the hook good Sunday, next Sun after Dads day should be great.

thankfully we have no rivers down here. we've had a lot of rain in the last few weeks. only issues you get are basement flooding and some pockets of street flooding

I think what concerns me is that fact that I can almost envision that massive cyclonic arc of 45-50DBZs to the NW of the low that dumps 4-5" of rain in 1-2 hrs over the area ot traverses. Just has that look to me.

I think what concerns me is that fact that I can almost envision that massive cyclonic arc of 45-50DBZs to the NW of the low that dumps 4-5" of rain in 1-2 hrs over the area ot traverses. Just has that look to me.

yeah pretty big red flag when you see globals dumping monster qpf like this

massive massive flooding if that were to happen

Archived