• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Remnants of T.S. Andrea to Impact the NE - Flood Threat!

moneypitmike

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if this things movement down sw of tampa (moving a bit east of the n motion nhc has it moving now) sorta the convection pulling llc ene/ne will have ramificaions up the coast for us, i.e track se of cape/islands . Not sure if that track is on table w the western atlantic ridging but im watching this moving further east then forecast over last few hours

I think the PRE will be more NW, but we'll have to watch that band of rain along the WF well to the north of Andrea. Although, that PRE does shift east into this mess.

Yeah if you can get the PRE and tropic rains to juxtapose that's where you could develop a sig flood threat. Someone could get hit hard... especially some of the areas that have been quite wet of late (Berkshires, Catskills, VT etc). 

Yeah if you can get the PRE and tropic rains to juxtapose that's where you could develop a sig flood threat. Someone could get hit hard... especially some of the areas that have been quite wet of late (Berkshires, Catskills, VT etc). 

I think those PRE areas will probably get hit hard just from that feature itself. I feel like models sometimes are too light with QPF there.

Man we're going to luck out with a beautiful weekend..lol..All that worry we had earlier in the week..Now Sat and Sunday are both nice sunny days after any morning clouds on Saturday fade away..May even get the girls softball games in Saturday morning depending on if they can get the fields raked after 1-2 inches of rain

Man we're going to luck out with a beautiful weekend..lol..All that worry we had earlier in the week..Now Sat and Sunday are both nice sunny days after any morning clouds on Saturday fade away..May even get the girls softball games in Saturday morning depending on if they can get the fields raked after 1-2 inches of rain

Lol da spindoctah

1-2"?

Archived