• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Remnants of T.S. Andrea to Impact the NE - Flood Threat!

moneypitmike

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The euro op is way different than the ensembles. The ensembles were not NE winds or anything like that, but it had more of a wet look and was completely different than the 12z euro op.

this is a big shift. it's weird too. i think something like the 00z run or the cmc looks more realistic. i don't think the idea of it cutting off from the flow is tooo crazy but it sinking down to the gulf seems unlikely. 

this is a big shift. it's weird too. i think something like the 00z run or the cmc looks more realistic. i don't think the idea of it cutting off from the flow is tooo crazy but it sinking down to the gulf seems unlikely. 

Yeah exactly..it may cutoff, but looks a little weird as depicted. And then there is the end of the run..lol.

Hey guys. Long time no talk. Been busy adjusting here in PA and starting at AccuWeather. Nice LLJ around 925mb for the Cape on the new EURO Saturday. At 12z sustained at 56kts. I could see some gusts to 50 there for sure.

close call to getting that wind onshore vs just scraping by to the e/se. is likely to howl for a short-time...especially lower cape

Flood watches from Florida to Maine-how often do you see that?

Only during epic droughts.

Pretty impressive moisture stream up the east coast. Water vapor looks sweet. It's going to rain a lot in some areas...you can almost envision a local jackpot from the eastern radar (even before its begun) from E.PA up through SE NY and into NWCT, W.MA, S.VT and S/C NH.

Archived