12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Cicada Brood II Tracker Thread

Mr. Windcredible!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ ^ Haven't seen any black flies here yet although that should change very shortly.

As for cicadas--I've heard a few stories about there may be a big batch of them this year.  I'm not sure if they're ever an issue around here.  I can't recall any periods....

Deer flies are the biggest pests around here... they show up in mid June and ruin the summer for a while.  Those things will just eat you alive if you try to go jogging or anything.

Those are nasty mofos around swimming pools. They wait for you to come back out of the water.

Thankfully this drought has been so epic it has driven Kevin off the board in search of water. Hopefully it doesn't rain again til 2014!

LOL did he really leave again because he was over-hyping something again and no one cared?

Every single time he needs a break its because of him trying to make something minor out into this massive weather/human emergency and the pros shut him down by saying NBD. He just wants something to hype.

LOL did he really leave again because he was over-hyping something again and no one cared?

Every single time he needs a break its because of him trying to make something minor out into this massive weather/human emergency and the pros shut him down by saying NBD. He just wants something to hype.

He has been lurking. This place is Hotel California for him.

Yesterday's upper 20's and lower 30's was good for killing annoying insects.

I always wondered how much a late season freeze can do when it comes to killing off bugs.

Is there any science to it or good examples in the past? I'd imagine it would take a pretty hard freeze relatively late in the season to do anything significant.

Archived