Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Cicada Brood II Tracker Thread

Mr. Windcredible!

soil temp is 64.2 any day  now in certain areas

it went from a weak TS to cat 5 cicadas in a day or so IMBY so it can change quickly. the pics i've been posting were from neighborhoods lower in elevation to my south. do any of you see holes in the ground?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it went from a weak TS to cat 5 cicadas in a day or so IMBY so it can change quickly. the pics i've been posting were from neighborhoods lower in elevation to my south. do any of you see holes in the ground?

yes I did near Norwich where there have been some reports. I think I heard them one night on RT 14 in Windham CT too, headed that way tonight.

Growing up in Maryland I have gone through 2 cycles of the 17 year Cicadas. I now live in NH but this past weekend I was down Maryland attending a outside family party. There was no sound of cicadas nor did I see one the whole weekend. I was in the Baltimore area. No bug expert but definitely was extremely surprised after remembering them when I was younger. What happened????

Growing up in Maryland I have gone through 2 cycles of the 17 year Cicadas. I now live in NH but this past weekend I was down Maryland attending a outside family party. There was no sound of cicadas nor did I see one the whole weekend. I was in the Baltimore area. No bug expert but definitely was extremely surprised after remembering them when I was younger. What happened????

Bust......like SNE severe.....

are you sure it was brood ii when you were younger and not brood x? looking at the cicada tracking map, they emerged exactly where they were expected to

http://project.wnyc.org/cicadas/

• 3 months later...

Archived