Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2013 Obs

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

("Here" = NW Alabama, I don't go home for another couple of weeks) 

Wow, after yesterday's misery today was more like early spring rather than almost-summer.  Partly cloudy and warm, not too hot, not too cool, not a drop of rain, a great day to be out and about in t-shirt, jeans, and car with a sunroof :)  But as soon as the sun set *bam* it was sweater-weather.  My apartment's thermostat is set to 68F and the heat was on when I got back from fishing & shopping, WTF?  In MAY?  HERE?  Not even enough residual daytime heat in the building to keep the unit above 68F?

Watch out it may touch 80 today!

Shorts and t-shirt a possibility.

Yeah calling for 86 here tomorrow and I have the day off so it will be time to hit the sound for a few hours chasing the specks, of course next Mon and Tues they are calling for highs in the upper 60's lol.

Yeah calling for 86 here tomorrow and I have the day off so it will be time to hit the sound for a few hours chasing the specks, of course next Mon and Tues they are calling for highs in the upper 60's lol.

80.6 today,nice to get something close to average temps around here.

Don't mind temps around 70 though for highs but not a fan of temps in the upper 40's,mid 50's in May.

Anyone in central/eastern NC, whatever happened to the line of storms which was supposed to come through Sat night?  I was visiting family in PA from Thursday through today.  I was expecting to come home and see some rain recorded in my electronic rain guage, but it registered zilch.  Anybody know what happened?

Anyone in central/eastern NC, whatever happened to the line of storms which was supposed to come through Sat night?  I was visiting family in PA from Thursday through today.  I was expecting to come home and see some rain recorded in my electronic rain guage, but it registered zilch.  Anybody know what happened?

The line totally fell apart. 

Archived