Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2013 Obs

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought maybe you were geriatric based on the fact that you had already returned from dinner around 5:30.

LOL tons of my friends say the same about how I go out to eat early but truth is I hate eating in crowded restaurants so I tend to go early to beat the dinner rush. 

LOL tons of my friends say the same about how I go out to eat early but truth is I actually hate eating in crowded restaurants so I tend to go early to beat the dinner rush. 

Plus, you get to feel comparatively young.  Every now and then I go to a K&W for the same reason.

Can't be any worse than these storms just sitting there taunting us down here. Wish it would just drift N and hit us and knock out these 90 degree temps.

Check out the radar for NC.  You will see great blobs of storms with a big dry slot in the middle.  The dry slot is aimed directly at Wilson.

Check out the radar for NC.  You will see great blobs of storms with a big dry slot in the middle.  The dry slot is aimed directly at Wilson.

Yep.  Very similar to my "grass mowing slot" earlier today.  Still nothing of note here precip wise.  .07

Plus, you get to feel comparatively young.  Every now and then I go to a K&W for the same reason.

Love some Kanes and Walkers. They have awesome chicken pie and banana/strawberry compost. :)

The only part of Wake Co. without any rain today is the SE corner...gee, I wonder who lives there. Oh yeah, me.

I bet you are having fun. Hoping we get some of that action here later on. Crazy in your area I bet.

Some fun action! The lightning in this complex is sick. No hail but Mother Nature unleashed a can on my area. Tis storm prompted a flash flood warning, thunderstorm warning awesome stuff for a weather fan.

Some fun action! The lightning in this complex is sick. No hail but Mother Nature unleashed a can on my area. Tis storm prompted a flash flood warning, thunderstorm warning awesome stuff for a weather fan.

I had a bit of distant thunder yesterday morning along with the .7 but last night, and today so far, was  mostly rain free, with maybe a few hundredths over night.  But, now I can hear the thunder from up the road, so maybe I can get some of your gold before it tuckers out :)  I'm fine with the clouds and 72, but I'd love some of your rain to come visit!  T

Archived