Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA - Onward Into Summer 2013

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you, what job/where at? Get your Appalachian mountain hate ready.

Today was a great wx day. Sunday looks like a total washout.

Looking more like a washout for you but not for us, most of our rain is Sat/Sat night. Looks like the front takes its time moving through.

Weird weather pattern. Looks more like an autumn one. 

Lol I already have that hate canderson...teaching job at susquenita high school.

congrats! My better half teaches at the middle school there.

Anyone get caught in any of the storms today?  I hit one on 81 driving home from Hershey that it was raining so hard everyone was going 30-35 with 4-ways on if you were not one of the many that pulled off to the side of the road.  Left Hersheypark just in time before they got hit but that was an adventure in itself today...

Get used to 33 and rain and the MU Anti-Wx Bubble.  :axe:

College Park was a lot worse (and by that I mean DCA bad), so I think I'll be ok. Also MU averages more snow than my current backyard, unless they somehow measure their snow outside of campus.

No kidding, where abouts?

Grad school at MU

Awesome, it's like we're trading places. I grew up in the millersville area and now commute to cockeysville.

Heads up: house of pizza has dollar keystone lights on Wednesdays. Go with some friends and buy a pizza tray of beer for like $10.

Other than drinking at house of pizza or jack's, (or one of the other area bars) there isn't a whole helluva lot to do in this area.

Archived