Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Late March snow blitz! Part II March 24-25th

cyclone77

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of night shots.

Snow is drifted in the yard here...and against the buildings. Not sure if you can really see it in this photo.

attachicon.gifMarch 23 #8.JPG

Just liked this one, for how the snow has accumulated on the bottom of the railing.

attachicon.gifMarch 23 #9.JPG

Awesome shots. Just saw a car get stuck for a few minutes in the lot across the street. Looked like he was in a pretty healthy drift.

A couple of night shots.

Snow is drifted in the yard here...and against the buildings. Not sure if you can really see it in this photo.

Just liked this one, for how the snow has accumulated on the bottom of the railing.

Love the drifting. Wish I could have gotten down to KFickle. 

Here's my street about 15 minutes ago. 

post-7645-0-68869000-1364180243_thumb.jp

Awesome shots. Just saw a car get stuck for a few minutes in the lot across the street. Looked like he was in a pretty healthy drift.

Haha. Someone just drove out of my lot, spinning tires the whole way. No way I'm venturing out on the mean streets of LAF right now.

Love the drifting. Wish I could have gotten down to KFickle. 

Here's my street about 15 minutes ago. 

attachicon.gifsnow_march24.jpg

We're "rural enough" here on the east side to get some good drifting action.

Nice photo.

Haha. Someone just drove out of my lot, spinning tires the whole way. No way I'm venturing out on the mean streets of LAF right now.

We're "rural enough" here on the east side to get some good drifting action.

Nice photo.

Yeah, no way. If you can't even back out of the parking spot, you're gonna have a bad time. I'm concerned about the morning commute, much less right now.

Amazing that Lamberts daily record for today was 12.1 already, that must be one of the snowiest days ever for Saint Louis! And its beaten!

That was STL's biggest March snowstorm on record. Now this one is. So they have had two 12" storms on March 24th.

Meanwhile..in Detroit, our record snowfall today is by far the lowest of any day in March, just 1.6". And we are a FAR snowier city than STL. Sometimes the weather just makes you lol.

Yeah, no way. If you can't even back out of the parking spot, you're gonna have a bad time. I'm concerned about the morning commute, much less right now.

I heard that Northwestern Ave. is closed north of campus. Police are pushing cars up the hill. Fun stuff. 

Archived