joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late March snow blitz! Part II March 24-25th

cyclone77

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just went out to measure again and clear the snowboard.  The 0.7" of fluff on the board early this afternoon became 0.3" of slop.  This time of year even my white-painted snowboards absorb the sun's radiation too well and are worthless during the midday hours.

I have about 2 inches on the grass.  We may get another quarter inch or so.

Anyone with lightning data that can check south of Indy, just sounded like we had 3 or 4 strikes

We have heavy snow and whiteout conditions finally. Maybe 1-1.5" on the ground.

Nice photos. And congrats on joining the heavy snow party. :D

Kinda surprising, but even under "not great" returns here at the moment, it's still pouring snow. Getting tingly...

Nice photos. And congrats on joining the heavy snow party. :D

Kinda surprising, but even under "not great" returns here at the moment, it's still pouring snow. Getting tingly...

I was just getting ready to post something similar. I was expecting a drop off in flake size, but it's still coming down great. Streetlights kicking on now. 

Those power lines behind your building keep disappearing from my view. Haven't seen this heavy snow in a long while.

Yeah, we both have our +SN sight lines...only opposite sides. :D

This is definitely the heaviest I've seen this season, and we had some good rates during the March 5-6 storm.

Yeah, we both have our +SN sight lines...only opposite sides. :D

This is definitely the heaviest I've seen this season, and we had some good rates during the March 5-6 storm.

Yeah, and the +SN has been sustained for a couple of hours now. Really blowing around. If it keeps up like this all night...

Archived