joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 6th-8th Ocean Storm Obs

free_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Positive bust en rout. Cold, snow, blowing snow, wife flying out of Logan tonight....likely not.

It's all about the moisture train Jerry. As long as we can stay moderate, we are good. If it lightens up to like 2sm light snow...that won't cut it. Tough forecast, but things are interesting.

snowing nicely this morning in Seekonk,  winds whipping, snow sticking.  looking at radar the heavier stuff from east too west stops at the Ri/MA boarder ATM. Wondering if taking a trip to work is even worth it knowing it will be worse coming back.

It's all about the moisture train Jerry. As long as we can stay moderate, we are good. If it lightens up to like 2sm light snow...that won't cut it. Tough forecast, but things are interesting.

I didn't expect the meat to make it in this robustly this morning. Looks mid wintry outside.

32.7/29 - Light Snow (and getting lighter!) Heavy coating so far.

12+ hours now of wind gusts in the 40's

Stubborn W RI/E CT dryslot actually seems to be expanding east and a bit west.  

Sweet spot for someone (like me!) that does not appreciate snow!   :)

I thought it would be snowing..but not this heavy. RPM FTW?

didn't it show like 30" for me and Bob and 2 for PVD?  Seems reasonable, lol

Anyway...Looks beautiful out there. This is bough breaking branch bender for sure, but the wind is so strong the snow can't stay on the trees.  

32.2/32

Hoping to be ground zero here

Archived