amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
March 6th-8th Ocean Storm Obs

free_man

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw zero flakes on my drive from WST to Norwich via route 2. Bummer.

Really?

Snowed  (at least lightly) from 6am until about 5 minutes ago here in the SE end of town (about 1 mile from the Charlestown border) 

Heavy coating on everything but the roads.  Although that is rapidly melting. 

Yeah that band coming up for the canal is going to make them pull the trigger on early release for schools around here.

About 2.5" so far......

I'm thinking about leaving work.  What a dumb call on the districts around the area.  They cancel school the morning of the Blizzard, when they did no have to, but leave it open for this disaster.  Bad call.

I'm thinking about leaving work. What a dumb call on the districts around the area. They cancel school the morning of the Blizzard, when they did no have to, but leave it open for this disaster. Bad call.

I guess they all watch channel 7 and not channel 5....what a bucket of fail (channel 7)

I'm thinking about leaving work.  What a dumb call on the districts around the area.  They cancel school the morning of the Blizzard, when they did no have to, but leave it open for this disaster.  Bad call.

Weird for here. Cancelled school for a lot of districts... could have had early dismissal (like my kids have). Although that can be tough for some families...

We lost 2 days recently where is was basically rain (a little ice, 2-3" of snow), 1 (or 2) for Sandy, 1 legit snow day, now today...

I'd leave while you can still drive, by staying, you take a gamble that it lightens up before it gets worse again, I'd play it safe and go, better to leave and get home safe than not leave and then end up in a mess getting home...

Very light snow continues, no accumulations.

-skisheep

84 in Tolland either still shut or 1 lane open..idiot trick drivers

Drivers at I-84 at exit 69, backing up exit ramp trying not to sit in traffic after tractor trailers crash pic.twitter.com/vNyHKcnc8A

I'm supposed to drive that soon on way back to Falmouth.  Is that east or westbound?

Archived