12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March 6-8 2013 Significant Coastal Storm Observations

earthlight

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah we always seem to do well here. Plus i have a little elevation which helps as well. Looks great out there.

How you making out up by you?

Eastern Orange County always benefits from its elevation and longitude. Lived in Highland Mills for 8 yrs so I know first hand. Probably averaged 5-7" more than I do now.

Im closing in on 4" here with Mod snow.. Not bad hopefully I hit 6"

Eastern Orange County always benefits from its elevation and longitude. Lived in Highland Mills for 8 yrs so I know first hand. Probably averaged 5-7" more than I do now.

Im closing in on 4" here with Mod snow.. Not bad hopefully I hit 6"

Yup you know the drill then. I'm off Lakes Rd few miles down towards Greenwood Lake.

Sounds like you can get to 6 up there. Looks to be a nice performer in our area. A shame it wasn't colder since didn't get accumulations during the afternoon but not complaining.

Earth light aren't you in Westfield ? Looks to be a good area for this right now....bands training over that area. And more developing now NW of there that seem to be coming back down into there

Scotch Plains...coming down really good here and accumulating fast. Hope you're enjoying the storm bud.

Scotch Plains...coming down really good here and accumulating fast. Hope you're enjoying the storm bud.

Yep! This one is a refreshing little storm! Long duration light to mod snow...gonna head to bed now as it seems we'll be in a bit of a low for the next several hours as per radar and models....but the period between 6am and 11am looks like it could add 1-3". Hope we all enjoy !

Yup you know the drill then. I'm off Lakes Rd few miles down towards Greenwood Lake.

Sounds like you can get to 6 up there. Looks to be a nice performer in our area. A shame it wasn't colder since didn't get accumulations during the afternoon but not complaining.

My father in law lives on School Rd off Lakes rd. Nice elevation over there and always notice more snow there than here. I think he is about 1100'

This band has been sitting over middlesex cty and my area in old bridge is getting close to an inch on grassy surfaces. It's unfortunate it couldn't be a bit colder, though still ticking down.

Now at 32.8

Im under that same band here in Monroe and its starting to whiten the sidewalks.  It does look to be getting lighter just NE of here but should see continued steady snow all night and into morning.

Archived