joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Vendor, Blog and TV Channel Forecasts Thread

earthlight

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

later in that video he is worried that NYC or Philly will not change to rain from ice

The surface temperature should rise well above the freezing mark in NYC. Even the 6z GFS, which was the coldest model run in recent days, had high temperatures just below 40°. NYC should get at least into the 40s, though some freezing rain during the transition is possible (but does not show up on the latest Bufkit soundings). A bigger risk of an extended period of icing exists up the Hudson Valley.

DT 

* ALERT ! *** 12z TUESDAY EUROPEAN MODEL again shows MAJOR east coast Low FEB 24 that brings large areas of heavy snow to far nw corner of SC... western half of NC.. western and central VA up to I-95 all of North VA northern Neck DCA BAL se third of PA most of NJ NYC CT -

DT

* ALEET ! *** 12z TUESDAY EUROPEAN MODEL again shows MAJOR east coast Low FEB 24 that brings large areas of heavy snow to far nw corner of SC... western half of NC.. western and central VA up to I-95 all of North VA northern Neck DCA BAL se third of PA most of NJ NYC CT -

Fyp (find the edit)

it's also hereditary chief. :weenie: I'm as bald as you get and I've never used a roid.

It was a joke. Well not really sorry but you don't get that "jacked" by eating allot of protein. Natural body building is a scam. They may not all be sticking needles (lots are) their ass but they are taking lots of hormone precursors and HGH which are not detectable

Let me elaborate joe bastardi is a big time body builder

Crankyweatherguy on Twitter has some interesting Tweets his morning.

He is the new star as far as I'm concerned. Not merely a few interesting tweets. Thus guy's mind is a very interesting place , he is addicted to the process and does an excellent job if explaining and trying to understand. Never concerned with QPF or IMBY but what governs, moves and powers storms

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crankyweatherguy on Twitter has some interesting Tweets his morning.

He is the new star as far as I'm concerned. Not merely a few interesting tweets. Thus guy's mind is a very interesting place , he is addicted to the process and does an excellent job if explaining and trying to understand. Never concerned with QPF or IMBY but what governs, moves and powers storms

He's not loving the GFS at the moment.

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived