e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Snow Event 1/15-1/16

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan,what are your thoughts down this way, someof the soundings make me think this is quickly to sleet with perhaps a prolonged period of pellets and zr into rush hour before the rain

Not sure to be honest. I think 1-3 is a good forecast and I like the boundary layer trends on the models for you guys today. I'm just interested to see if we just thump a little earlier than progged and you guys can rack up some numbers by daybreak. 

For the record this is what we went with at 5 and I think it's a good forecast still. 

post-40-0-03730100-1358300221_thumb.jpeg

SREFs are a little cooler/south of 15z, but coastal ME gets over 0.50" liquid. Looks Euro ensembleish to me QPF wise.

They brought the snow up to the Cape now on the last wave, .1+.   Let's see if this holds with the 0z, my guess is yes.  Energy still into Mexico now may be morning before we get the full picture.

I'm warming now, 37.0

Funny how everything has trended soiuth and colder the final like a few of us discussed earlier. I'd bet the Euro tickles colder

I think they more or less fell in line with the other models rather than trended cooler. They had some really amplified members that are probably back to reality.

Not sure to be honest. I think 1-3 is a good forecast and I like the boundary layer trends on the models for you guys today. I'm just interested to see if we just thump a little earlier than progged and you guys can rack up some numbers by daybreak. 

For the record this is what we went with at 5 and I think it's a good forecast still. 

Thanks Ryan, I am impressed with these low dews down to 24 at bdr right down the valley, I was worried about the mid levels.......1-3 would be awesome.

Archived