northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
January 2013 mid-long range disco thread

Midlo Snow Maker

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not generally FB friends with people I am not friends with IRL or I socialize with on occasion, etc....nothing personal...but when someone friend requests me and I don't recognze the name, it is a no go unless they are an attractive woman....

but I should probably agree to it....DCA will probably get nothing or just plain rain

Obligatory weather content - It is going to get colder

Smoke cigars? 4 cubans for you if DCA does break 2", but also you have to accept my request. Hows that? 

I'm not generally FB friends with people I am not friends with IRL or I socialize with on occasion, etc....nothing personal...but when someone friend requests me and I don't recognze the name, it is a no go unless they are an attractive woman....

but I should probably agree to it....DCA will probably get nothing or just plain rain

Obligatory weather content - It is going to get colder

This is a good policy most times. For other situations Pages are fine. I should probably unfriend Ian if it were not for the two times I've seen him in person. 

This is a good policy most times. For other situations Pages are fine. I should probably unfriend Ian if it were not for the two times I've seen him in person. 

We're friends Kenny, thank God my facebook is better off having a dependable snow lover on there. OEM is also a friend, his life stories are interesting to say the least. 

As for the weather, Euro has begun, crap. 

We're friends Kenny, thank God my facebook is better off having a dependable snow lover on there. OEM is also a friend, his life stories are interesting to say the least. 

As for the weather, Euro has begun, crap. 

I'm not friends with OEM despite having numerous off forum interactions with him. I'm very particular about my privacy settings too. You probably don't see half of the inflammatory things I post about how much I hate snow ;)

Back on topic: I wasn't even paying attention so this Tuesday potential is a real shock to me. I like being surprised!

I'm not friends with OEM despite having numerous off forum interactions with him. I'm very particular about my privacy settings too. You probably don't see half of the inflammatory things I post about how much I hate snow ;)

Back on topic: I wasn't even paying attention so this Tuesday potential is a real shock to me. I like being surprised!

Last thing, yeah I met him when I presented at the MEMA conference in 2010, he was just rattling off f-bombs, you know him. F bomb tony is my nickname for him.

Euro out to 54. 

Archived